In this episode we discuss Genesis 4, the story of Cain and Abel. Cain, and humanity in general, really don't live up to God's expectations — so he wipes the slate clean and starts over with Noah and his descendants.
- Chris Rock's Tamborine Netflix special
- In this episode we're drinking Tree House Old Man.
- Bruce Springsteen - Adam Raised a Cain
- Land of Nod
- The Mark of Cain and racism: check out this recent article, and this one from 1970 about Mormons barring people of color from the priesthood (and black athletes protesting that decision). This position was reversed in 1978.
- Cain and Seth's familial lines
- Who are the Nephilim??
- Avenged Sevenfold - Chapter Four